Acoustic Room Components
- Healthy Buildings
- Improves acoustical performance
- AD-532+ is a urethane based adhesive made for adhering an acoustical membrane or engineered wood flooring to concrete or to a wood surface (plywood or OSB) and an engineered wood to a membrane.
- It is approved for use with prefinished and unfinished; parquet, laminated boards, acrylic impregnated wood, cork and all forms of engineered wood flooring materials.
- It has an excellent initial grab to hold the boards in place during installation.
- AD-532+ can be used with all kinds of floor heating systems.
- 100 % moisture cure urethane adhesive
- Solvent free and contains no water
- Lighter than most urethane adhesives
- Integrated antimicrobial protects product in wet or dry conditions
Installation / Delivery
- Product delivery is by truck or truck and train.
- The installation is realized by professionals hired by a third party.
- The user assumes all responsibility for use in accordance with instructions.
- The manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to replacement of the products.
Pre-consumer : 0 %
Post-consumer : 0 %
Technical Data documented and validated by :Vertima
The final manufacturing location: Garland, Texas, USA, 75041
Technical Data documented and validated by : Supplier
VOC Content: 15 g/L
Technical Data Validated by: Supplier
Date: May 2015
LEED Credits: Coming soon, ongoing update
Technical Data Validated by: Vertima