Top Surface Finish
- Healthy Buildings
- Avoids hazardous ingredients
- The Top Surface finish is the best water based finish for wooden sports floor for its performance, excellent build and very high gloss
- Top Surface is a two-component finish fully cured in 7 days.
- Specially formulated for sports floor, it is part of a complete finishing system for wooden sports floor ensuring compatibility and performance.
- Approved ASTM D2047 (Standard Test Method for Static Coefficient of Friction)
- Very high gloss (90%) and “excellent build up”
- MFMA approved (Group 5)
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, shoe marks and sweat
Installation / Delivery
- Product delivery is by truck or truck and train.
- The installation is realized by professionals hired by a third party.
- The user assumes all responsibility for use in accordance with instructions.
- The manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to replacement of the products.
Final fabrication location: Saint-Lambert-de-Lauzon, Quebec, Canada, G0S 2W0
This product has a LEED certification. Please contact Jeff Cowx at 1-888-838-4449 or email@example.com to get the information.
Technical Data validated by: Julie Vachon, M. Sc.
In effect since: August 2015
LEED Credits: Coming soon, ongoing update